Turnkey DRP solution for physical or virtual servers housed in client or Telehouse data centres. No need for an expensive, specialised telecoms connection. All you need to synchronise your servers in a high-security, high-performance environment is a simple internet connection.
Why do you need a disaster recovery plan (DRP)?
- Your data centres or servers are not protected against major faults (incidents) such as a general site failure.
- If such an event were to occur, what would be the cost of the resulting service interruption to your business?
- RTO (Recovery Time Objective):
- The maximum amount of time for which an IT resource (server, network, computer or application) may be out of order following a major service interruption.
- RPO (Recovery Point Objective) refers to the maximum period of time for which records may be lost following a fault or failure. The RPO is used to define backup objectives, which requires knowledge of the data volumes and backup windows concerned.