Turnkey DRP solution for Telehouse agility.server virtual servers.
Why do you need a disaster recovery plan (DRP)?
- Your servers are not protected against major faults (incidents) such as a general site failure.
- If such an event were to occur, what would be the cost of the resulting service interruption to your business in terms of operations, competitiveness, image, etc.?
- RTO (Recovery Time Objective):
- The maximum amount of time for which an IT resource (server, network, computer or application) may be out of order following a major service interruption.
- RPO (Recovery Point Objective) refers to the maximum period of time for which records may be lost following a fault or failure. The RPO is used to define backup objectives, which requires knowledge of the data volumes and backup windows concerned.