One-off or long-term OS facilities management
If you are looking to maintain overall control of your servers but subcontract non-recurrent tasks or simply handle an increase in activity, out staff will work with you to assess your precise requirements. Example of one-off facilities management:
- Software installation
- Installation of a service such as DNS or DHCP
- Specific update
- System configuration, such as the addition/removal of user rights, etc.
Load balancing hardware
Load balancing enables load distribution at level 7 of the OSI layer. It is used to distribute the load at application level (e.g. web), taking into account certain features of the server cluster to optimise distribution.
Key functions :
- Level 7 load distribution
- Advanced network settings: Trunking, VLAN, etc.
- Application monitoring
- Reverse proxy
- SSL acceleration (software level)
A server must be available via the internet with its own, unique public IP address. We provide you with these addresses. By default, you will be provided with one address per server. If you wish your server to be accessible via several public IP addresses, you can request a single IP address or a range of IP addresses.
Your servers are the nerve centre of your business, and every piece of information they contain is essential. To protect your data, we have introduced two types of backup service:
- Data backup: this involves installing a backup agent on your system (subject to compatibility) and scheduling a backup policy. Your data will then be backed up onto our dedicated servers at the selected frequency. In the event of a problem, you simply need to restore the necessary files or data. As an optional extra, we can carry out a dual backup to two remote sites or directly to a single remote site.
- Full server backup (OS + data). We take a snapshot of your environment. We then take further snapshots at regular intervals, according to the backup policy.
If you require a testing or pre-production environment, we can provide you with an identical copy of your production environment on request, with no long-term commitment. This process involves taking a snapshot of the systems you require for pre-production purposes and providing automatic access to these systems. You can have access to as many machines as you require (up to the total number of machines in production), with no time limit. This service is billed on a monthly basis, subject to the same terms as the production machines.
Disaster recovery plan on remote site
Your servers lie at the heart of your business. Any service interruption is likely to have serious consequences, so we will create a disaster recovery plan to help you recover after an incident. We will make a real-time copy of all your servers onto a remote site with the same hardware as the primary site. In the event that your environment crashes for physical reasons (the entire site becomes unavailable, broken connection, etc.) we will switch all traffic to the second site, which will take over. In practical terms this means a very short or zero period of unavailability and no data loss.
Domain name reservation
If you are looking to host a new website or transfer an existing domain, we will take care of everything for you. See the available extensions:
|Price in (exc. VAT) per year||
Price in (exc. VAT) renewal per year
|Price in (exc. VAT) Transfer